My blog has a new look and I hope you like it. The font was hard to read on the black and with all the difficult things going on in my family, the white seems hopeful and bright!
Everyone is making resolutions, and I suppose I am no different. I have some knitting goals for this year along with some personal goals. First things first...I am going to knit a Koolhaas for my husband from this yummy yarn. Madelinetosh Vintage is a worsted weight superwash that is spoingy (is that a word?), with beautiful rich color and lovely to knit with. So, this is my list...
- Knit a Koolhass
- Make these fingerless mitts when the pattern becomes available
- Make mittens doing colorwork. Maybe these or these.
- Knit a colorwork tam.
- Knit a lace scarf
- Knit an Entrelac scarf with Noro
- Knit my daughter a new Wonderful Wallaby with Beaverslide
- knit more hats. and wear them.
What are your knitting goals?