Sunday, January 2, 2011

My Bucket List


My blog has a new look and I hope you like it.  The font was hard to read on the black and with all the difficult things going on in my family, the white seems hopeful and bright! 


Everyone is making resolutions, and I suppose I am no different.  I have some knitting goals for this year along with some personal goals.  First things first...I am going to knit a Koolhaas for my husband from this yummy yarn.  Madelinetosh Vintage is a worsted weight superwash that is spoingy (is that a word?), with beautiful rich color and lovely to knit with.  So, this is my list...

What are your knitting goals?

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year! I love the new look. Here's to happier times in 2011 for your family and much completed knitting :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails