Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Plymouth Yarn Baby Alpaca Ampato

I have a new favorite yarn.  Plymouth Ampato is the yarn in these gloves and it is dreamy.  Soft, plump and has a wonderful hand, perfect for fingerless mitts.  My husband and oldest son are the lucky recipients!  The black is nice with a gray thread throughout.  Less than one skein makes these mitts.

Fingerless Mitts by Alisa Bluesunflower
Size 8 DPNs


Today my sister gets her 5th round of chemo for breast cancer.  So far the tumors have shrunk 25%.  Her spirits are good, though she is weary of the routine of illness that accompanies the treatments.  I am so grateful that the Lord is with her and she doesn't have to go it alone, not to mention her devoted husband.

The steadfast love of the LORD never ceases; his mercies never come to an end;  they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.  Lamentations 3:22









1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Debbie and Blessings to you in 2011!
    Thanks for the yarn review. I love hearing what other knitters love!
    Good to hear your sister is progressing through chemo. I continue to pray for her.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails