Monday, February 28, 2011

Little Drummer Boy

I just returned from the west coast to visit my kids and celebrate the birthday of my oldest.  My grandson is a joy and is following in the footsteps of his uncles...though, we have no drummers at present.  He definitely loves the drums!
After getting a phone call from my sister to report that she is considered officially CANCER FREE, we parked in the lot at this beach and took in the view, thanking God for the news.  She is healing and will have to have 7 weeks of radiation yet, but we are rejoicing!
A little bit of knitting is going on, but mainly while flying. I'm glad to be home, though recovering from a nasty cold.


1 comment:

  1. What good news for your sister! Wow! That is fantastic!

    Regarding drums, I often threatened my son when he was little that I would buy drums for his kids when he grew up. ;) We didn't do that, but we did give one of them a whistle that was suddenly "lost" somewhere in the house.

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails