Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The View

This was the view out my window yesterday. We escaped the icepocolipse that much of the country is experiencing, but we did get just enough to make it interesting.  Unfortunately the sun never peeped his face to cause the crystals to shine.  Today it is windy and frigid. A good day to knit.


Later today I hope to finish a project I started long ago, a fingerless mitt pattern that actually fits my daughter's teeny little hands.  Which, by the way, made the choice of a lifetime of piano lessons interesting.  Maybe I will have something to post tomorrow. 

Stay warm!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie, beautiful icy images!

    here is alink to the chair pads you were wondering about...they are super easy to make.
    http://bloomfineart.blogspot.com/2010/07/encore-decor-part-2.html
    Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails