Friday, April 8, 2011

Three

One of these does not belong to us.  Two of them are sisters.  You can imagine my husband's alarm when he went to the garage one morning, opened the garage door and THREE black cats emerged. It seems that another stray likes it here.  He is a young, un-neutered male and my cats don't seem to mind him.  He is the one trying to look like he doesn't see the other two keeping guard.  Once again, he is starving and we have begun feeding him so we can take him to a shelter.  He just showed up, making me think he was abandoned by some irresponsible person. This is becoming to be a ritual over here. Poor thing.

1 comment:

  1. Stray cats just seem to know where to go, don't they!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails