Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday, Travis!

Today is my number 2 son's birthday.  He has grown in to a wonderful husband, father, musician and friend, besides just being a great son.  His son had a greeting for his Daddy today.  A grandma just has to share!


In honor of the birthday boy and in his absence (as he is a California dweller now), I baked the cake that was served at my baby shower before his birth.  It remains a family favorite. There is nothing healthy about it. :-)

Phoebe's Fudge Cake

1 Devil's Food Cake Mix
1 3 ounce chocolate pudding
4 eggs
1/1/2 c sour cream
1/2 c water
2 t  instant coffee (I use espresso powder)
1/2 c oil
1 12 oz. pkg. chocolate chips

Mix all together and pour into greased and floured Bundt pan.  Bake at 350 for 1 hour.  Dust with powdered sugar when cool.




1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails