Saturday, October 1, 2011

Aviatrix Again

Potato chips, M&M's, and the Aviatrix: What do they have in common?  You can't just have one...
I see many of these in my future. This really is a fun and quick knit.
Today I went to a baby shower.  It brought back so many memories for me.  Four different babies, four different seasons of life when each of them came to us, either from birth or adoption, I was once the honoree.  But today, it was a joy to see the women there honor this soon-to-be mom.  As the women went around the room and affirmed her for the qualities they see in her that God will use to train up her child, there were tears and love and gifts! It is good to go to celebrations.  They cause us to stop and think and ponder the future.  They cause us to reflect and be grateful for the past. We need to have more celebrations.
"Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again - rejoice!" Philippians 4:4


2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel. I made my granddaughter a few of these last winter now I have two on the needles for this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. Babies are so wonderful, aren't they.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails