Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Jude Dawson

My trip has taken a turn.  This precious boy was born at 1:04 Monday morning after traipsing around Disneyland with my son, his wife and my grandson.  Labor commenced as we left the park, became fairly regular on the ride home and a few hours and 2 pushes later, Jude Dawson entered the world, a sweet reminder that only God gives life: a welcome gift in light of my dad's passing. On my father's  ninth day in heaven,  his 14th great-grandchild was born.

And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked shall I return. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; blessed be the name of the LORD." Job 1:21.


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your family, Debbie! He's precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always amazed at God's grace. 2 weeks after my grandfather passed we found out we were expecting our 2nd child. 2 weeks after my aunt, his daughter, passed, we had that 2nd child. Happy Birth Day to the sweet babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails