Friday, December 16, 2011

Latte Punch



I don't have a picture of this delicious Christmas concoction, but all I can say is it was a big hit! Not for the person omitting, caffeine, sugar or fat from their diet, but definitely for the person who loves deliciousness. (Is that a word?) Even my non-coffee loving friends enjoyed it! 

Latte Punch

1/3 cup instant coffee
1/2 cup sugar
1 cup boiling water
1/2 gallon 2% milk
1/2 pint real whipping cream
1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream

Add coffee and sugar to the boiling water and stir until dissolved and let cool.  Add to milk and refrigerate overnight in an air tight container.

Before serving, pour coffee mixture into a large punch bowl or serving bowl and add unwhipped whipping cream and ice cream. Let the mixture set for thirty minutes or until the ice cream has softened and foamed on top. Ladle into cups and enjoy!



1 comment:

  1. Debbie your receipe sounds delicious. I don't need a picture to know it will taste fantastic.
    I'm making this for my Christmas Day lunch.Thank You. God Bless and have a lovely Christmas.
    Barb from Australia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails