Thursday, December 8, 2011

Wish List


This year I did very little Christmas knitting. Sorry kiddos and everyone else. Mom is pooped. I need to read, pray, drink lots of breve sugar-free hazelnut lattes and sleep (maybe not in that order- no decaf for me). I need to clean out closets and the infernal basement. I need to make something for me. I am still working on my cabled sweater, taking a small hiatus, but I have been perusing some patterns.
How about these beautiful mitts? I have been wanting to do some colorwork.

This is the year of the cowl, and there is something striking about this simple pattern.


And my grandson would look darling in this little sweater.  But then, that brings me back to gift knitting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails