Thursday, January 12, 2012

Vitamix

It's funny how one thing leads to another. The purchase of this wonderful mixer, the Vitamix, at our local Costco, lead to a venture in Greek yogurt making. The above may not look appetizing, but I can assure you it is. A little liquid (juice in this picture), frozen banana, pineapple, and the magic vegetable spinach (which adds no flavor, turns the smoothie green and packs nutrition) along with some yummy plain greek yogurt makes a great breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert or snack. I am smitten. I am selling my juicer, food processor and will never use my old blender again. You can make frozen treats in it and make boiling hot soup. It is amazing and best of all is the clean up. Fill it with warm water, add a drop of soap, turn it on, let it go for 30 seconds and it's clean. I love my Vitamix. Tomorrow: a lesson in yogurt making. But for now, watch the demo. It is amazing.




2 comments:

  1. My Costco had the vita-mix during the holidays and I was on gifting to others mode and couldn't get something for myself but next time they are selling it I will be getting one.
    Can't wait to see yogurt making post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails