Monday, February 13, 2012

Aidez

Size 10 1/2 needles
2 skeins Cascade Ecological Wool in Tarnish
Love this sweater! The yarn is great to work with and has such good yardage, it is economical as well.  I haven't been blogging because I've been living...sometimes I can't do both. Reading a good book, making new recipes, teaching knitting classes, cleaning out junk with more to go, praying for friends and family with specific needs that need lots of prayer, cleaning, spending time with friends, exercising, and serving have kept me a little busy...
God's word tells us to "make the most of your time, because the days are evil."





1 comment:

  1. It's lovely!!! And only two skeins? Hmm, maybe I need to pick up another skein of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails