Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Beautiful Daughter





Amy graduated from high school and is on to the next adventure.  On the heels of her brother's graduation, we had a party to celebrate her accomplishment.  It was a big day.  She bought her first car and prepared for her first day at work as a supervisor of a large team. We are so proud of her.
Amy came to us when she was one. She is a reminder of our own adoption into God's family.  Here are a few pictures prior to guests arriving. Cincinnati friends, give a shout out to Timmy at Timmy's Wok for the delicious handmade potstickers and crab rangoon that he prepared just for her!  He is a generous man and a great cook! I am grateful to friends who helped me prepare only four days after returning from vacation for this big event! I don't think I could have done it alone!




For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.  
Jeremiah 29:11


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails