Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Yarn


 The view from my bedroom window this morning.

The view from the inside of my car. Can you guess where I was? It was dirty. 

Life has been busy. Our vacation was a busy one and I arrived home to throw a party to celebrate my daughter's graduation. After that, I was DONE. My good friend took me to a lovely lunch in Waynesville on my birthday and Memorial Day weekend entailed a Sherlock Holmes marathon and some knitting.  Not even sure I will do a garden this year. And I don't even care.  My birthday and Mother's Day showered me with Webs gift cards, yarn money and lotion for dry knitting hands. So, I visited a new yarn shop in town called Hank, A Yarn Boutique.  It is a good one! 





The staff was helpful and friendly.  They had a broad variety of yarns and carry a new Addi knock off called Hiya Hiya. Didn't try them, but the points are sharper, cables slightly stiffer and almost half the price of the Addi.

This encouraged me today. 






1 comment:

  1. Ah, yes, that is a car wash. :) I remember the first time we took our German Shepherd through a car was (inside the car, of course!!!) and how excited she got.

    I just love yarn stores, too. Hank's looks like a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails