Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Vacation

Our son graduated from college.  We are so proud of him.
California Baptist University graduation, complete with palm trees.
The boys minus one baby.
Lots of time was spent with family. Lots of time was spent eating too much good food. Lots of time was spent holding a cute baby and playing action figures with my 3 year old grandson. Not enough time was spent at the beach. 

And as for vacation knitting.  I began a cowl, the needle was too short and I started it twice to find that I had twisted the join.  I ripped it out twice, and began a sock instead. Then I left the pattern at the airport on a layover on the way home. Oh well. 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails