Sunday, July 8, 2012

Summer Questions

This summer has proven interesting. I have questions.

1. How did my grandchild get those cute dimples?
2. Why does my dog take forever to find the perfect place to do his business?
3. Why is Ohio so hot?  It is like living in Arizona without the benefits of living in Arizona. And I have to wait for my dog to do his business in this heat.
4. How did all this stuff wind up in my basement?
5. Why is ice cream so fattening and why do I love it so much?
6. Why do intelligent people make poor choices? ( This takes me back to point 5.)
7. Why do girls wear strapless dresses to church?  Do they not realize that they look naked to everyone sitting behind them?
8. Why am I not getting more knitting done this summer?

You are free to post your own questions. I'd like to know I'm not the only one having issues this summer.







3 comments:

  1. Love all those questions. I could ask them myself, but don't have those answers. Well, maybe I do. My grand kids have dimples because I have taped their index fingers to their cheeks every night. No not really, but I bet it would work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great questions! Your grandchild is so cute! Love those big blue eyes and dimples!

    This year, I blame everything on the extreme heat....Michigan is very hot too.

    I definitely eat more ice cream despite my needing to cut down on fats (cholesterol level).

    The only knitting I've done this summer is cotton dish cloths!

    I could go on and on with answers, but would they help you/me? I don't think so

    Keep cool!

    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh i do understand you, my dog take hours smelling everyting, to chose a place to do his job, whether it's cold, hot, rain or fog.

    Basement oh dear Lord it's black hole of old stuf and garbage :S

    Be happy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails