Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Dustland Hat

 This hat is the perfect hipster hat. All of Stephen West's patterns are just plain cool.  
Cascade 220 
Needle size - 7

I really have been knitting. I just haven't been blogging. Life gets busy and living it is more important than writing about it. There is definitely lots to write about. Politics, faith, friendships, illness all could make up volumes. But I'm not gonna do it! I'm just not. Not yet. Instead, I will show you the splender of this year's fall. It is the most beautiful one I have seen in years. Every trip to the grocery store or to church makes me want to pull over to take a picture. This is my backyard.  It is really hard to get anything done except take pictures!






1 comment:

  1. Yes, a very nice hat indeed! Nice to see you here. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails