Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Serriform Scarf & Shawlette

Madelinetosh Merino Light- Burnished
Needle size 4

 This year I did something I've always wanted to do. I joined a yarn club.  This club features a different skein of Madelinetosh yarn bi-monthly and an original pattern.
Twisted in Portland has many clubs that it features and all of them look intriguing. February's yarn was Madelinetosh Merino Light in Burnished.  The pattern is interesting and though not a fast knit, was almost* easy to memorize.  The lace formed as you knit was interesting with a nice result.


Winter keeps on giving. I don't mind too much, except for the lack of sunshine. The sudden turn towards cold, makes me want to not leave the house. It will be humid before long and I will be wishing for fall.  We are never happy, are we?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails