Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Knitting Injury


While my husband went to Paris on business for a week, I sat at home with my new Mad for Tosh club yarn and pattern in my bag and unable to knit. I suffered a knitting/keyboard mouse using injury.  I am finding at my ripe old age...which I will not divulge, that I am increasingly prone to tendonitis.  I have seen bloggers post knitting stretches, etc. and thought how silly that seemed. Now I eat crow.
This website shows exactly what I should have been doing periodically during my latest Saturday knitting marathon.

I am always happy to see people knitting in movies.  During said knitting marathon, I turned on an old Miss Marple mystery.  A suspect being questioned said this, " I know exactly where I was.  I was turning the heel of a sock."  Yes, we would remember that!  So fun.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails