Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Enough is Enough


I joined a yarn club for the first time and I love it because it is letting me sample all of Madelinetosh Yarn's squishy goodness. I have so looked forward to each new yarn and pattern. But I hit a snag. I am a process knitter. I don't mind frogging and tearing back to knit again...but enough is enough. One of my projects gave me some grief. A lace knit hat with a tubular cast on has taken me to my wits end. I don't know if I am the only one having trouble or not. My counts were off all the time. The only completed project was by a test knitter calling it a " zen one-afternoon knit."  After reading that, I can tell you I was in the "depths of dispair" as my favorite character Anne would say. Zen one-afternoon knit my eye...
Please tell me I'm not the only one this happens to.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails