Sunday, August 18, 2013

How Homeschoolers Measure Up

It's time for the kiddos to go back to school.  When my kids were all home, I remember standing in line at a local department store one August listening to a woman go on about how she "couldn't wait" for her kids to go back to school. I never could relate to that mentality.  Were there days I would have liked to put someone on a school bus? Yes indeed, but overall, homeschooling my kids was the best thing for them and for our family. This infographic is interesting and I thought I would share.

Homeschooled: How American Homeschoolers Measure Up
Source: TopMastersInEducation.com

1 comment:

  1. Love the stats! :))) Proves the point that Home Schooling is a good thing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails