Saturday, November 30, 2013

Barley


Barley
Berroco Vintage- Coal
Needles size 6 and 8

This hat is a hit.  It fits perfectly and made in a washable yarn, makes it a great winter wear item for children. And it looks especially cute on these darling children, my grandchildren.


The pattern is written for toddler through adult, so I expect to get a lot of milage out of it.  
Thanks to my daughter-in-law, we had some wonderful family pictures taken.

Wishing the best to all my readers as we enter the Christmas season! May you contemplate the birth of the baby and His significance. 

“Knowing God without knowing our own wretchedness makes for pride. Knowing our own wretchedness without knowing God makes for despair. Knowing Jesus Christ strikes the balance because he shows us both God and our own wretchedness.” 
― Blaise Pascal


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails