Friday, October 10, 2014

Fiddlehead Mittens

It's been a long time since I posted any knitting projects.  There has been some activity but it has been peppered with the birth of a new grandchild, travels to visit children and getting my home in order.
These mittens, however make up for any lapse.  As a lover of delft and anything blue and white, these hit my sweet spot. They are for my daughter and I'm hoping they serve her well as it is reported that the Polar Vortex will be here again all winter.


Berrocco Ultra Alpaca Light
2 skeins blue
1 skein ivory
Size 3 needles

The lining is attached to the icord cast on as shown. Another mitten is basically knitted and then turned inside. Very warm indeed!



1 comment:

  1. What wonderful mittens! They look so comfortable and warm.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog! Your comments make me happy!
Debbie

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails